Thursday, May 1, 2014

Tangle U


I just got back from a 4 day trip to Tangle U in Portland ME. What a wonderful time. I got to connect with several of the CZT's from my CZT 10 class. 
And I meet several new ones. It was a wonderful energizing 4 days. We learned lots of new techniques and received a ton of new tools to play with from Sakura. Not to mention all the other fun tools we received from our instructors.

We had classes from Suzanne McNeill. 
Sandy Steen Bartholomew. 

The days were packed with wonderful classes. Just some of the highlights were Chris Letourneau who wrote "Made in the Shade". 
Beckah Krahula, "One Zentangle a Day" ; Marie Browning, "Time to Tangke with Color"; and Molly Hollibaugh from Zentangle. 
Here are some of my pieces. Both were done on black paper. 
 
 
This one it's hard to believe it's on black. We used Gelatos Colors and embossed on the black time with a stylus. The black you see is the tile, not the pen.
 
There is another event coming to Madison WI in July. It will be for CZT's and all Zentangle enthusiast. I'll save that for the next post so standby for some summer fun. 
Thanks for the visit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment